VIDEO: Avon’s Andrea Jung at 2010 BSR Conference in NYC
Andrea Jung, Chairman and CEO of Avon Products Inc., discusses the company's commitment to corporate social responsibility during a keynote session at the 2010 BSR conference in New York City in November, 2010.
- Executives Optimistic Sustainability Will Be “Core Strategy” for Business
- Execs Optimistic on CSR Initiatives, Despite Economy
- Conflict Minerals and Firms’ Ignorance Over Their Supply Chains
- Does Corporate Social Responsibility Increase Profits?
- Books: ‘The Evolution of a Corporate Idealist: When Girl Meets Oil’
Tagged as: Andrea Jung, Avon, BSR, Corporate Social Responsibility, CSR