Michael Connor appears frequently in national media and appears as a speaker and moderator at conferences and corporate events. He also serves as a senior consultant on a wide variety of corporate projects.
Sample Speaking Topics
- Who’s Responsible? – Why corporate responsibility and corporate ethics matter, and the role they play in successful companies.
- OMG! More Media!!! – Dealing with The Wall Street Journal and New York Times has always been a challenge. Now there are blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and so-called social media. The challenges and opportunities presented by today’s 24/7 media-centric environment.
- Sustainability & The Organization – Why thinking “green” is not enough, and how smart companies are implementing sustainable practices in all aspects of their business.
Typical Consulting Assignments
- Facilitated a multi-stakeholder engagement involving international advocacy groups and board members of a Fortune 100 company.
- Developed original research on multiple areas of business risk and helped implement an information and consulting service for corporate compliance officers.
- Formulated a strategic plan for a major media initiative dealing with corporate social responsibility.
Disclosure: If Michael Connor’s speaking or consulting engagements involve companies or organizations that are discussed in a substantive manner on Business Ethics, those relationships will be disclosed. Read our full disclosure policy here.