Video: Companies Can’t Be Parasites Anymore
Stephen Miles, vice chairman of Heidrick & Struggles, the executive search firm, tells Big Think that the global financial crisis and the advent of the Internet age have transformed the relationship between business and stakeholders.
- To Create a CSR Culture, You Have to Start with Wall Street
- Are Business Schools to Blame for the Financial Crisis?
- BNY Mellon To Increase Social Investing Options
- Sustainability Reporting Group Issues First Standards for SEC Filings
- Social Responsibility in Russia: Yesterday, Today…and Tomorrow?
Tagged as: Corporate Social Responsibility, CSR, Financial Crisis, Heidrick and Struggles, Stephen Miles